Business & Stakeholder Information
Surfers Paradise Alliance represents the interests of more than 700 local traders and businesses and has adopted a long-term strategy for stimulating and sustaining economic activity within the precinct.
The Surfers Paradise Alliance has a major leadership role to play in the precinct in promoting and fostering co-operation between precinct stakeholders and businesses, and facilitating alignment to the overall vision for the precinct. We act to energise Surfers Paradise through an annual calendar of 12 signature events (over 350 event days) tailored to showcase art, culture and entertainment. Our goal is to make Surfers Paradise a vibrant, fun, exciting and family-friendly environment contributing to our iconic coastal destination.
Surfers Paradise Alliance runs a series of incentives and campaigns to enhance the brand perception of the Precinct while offering opportunities for your business to get involved in the Surfers Paradise community with assistance to driving visitation to your business.
Are you a Surfers Paradise trader? There's plenty we can do for you.
- List your business, events and/or deals on this website for FREE
- Opportunities to participate in our events, including on-site activation's and listings in our official event programs.
- Promotional distribution opportunities
- Have your messages communicated to over 95,000 people by following us on Facebook & Instagram and sharing your content on our pages.
- Opportunities to sponsor & partner with our events
For further information on how we can assist your Surfers Paradise Business, please contact our Business & Trader Liaison Manager Carleen Janlewicz.