Frequently Asked Questions
Surfers Paradise LIVE Cancellation
1. Will the event be postponed to a different date?
Unfortunately Surfers Paradise LIVE has been cancelled and will not be postponed to a later date in 2020.
2. Will I receive a full refund for my VIP ticket/s now the event has been cancelled?
Yes, all ticket holders will receive a full refund for their VIP tickets from Monday, 23 March. We ask that you please be patient as our team work to process refunds to all individuals. If you have not received a refund 31 March 2020, please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5584 3700.
3. I booked accommodation, can I get my money back?
Unfortunately Surfers Paradise LIVE are not able to assist you to get a refund for your accommodation. As these are challenging times we are all experiencing we advise that you check with your accommodation provider what their cancellation and refund policy is.
4. Why has the event been cancelled?
The Australian Government has recently imposed a ban regarding all non-essential gatherings over 500 people to help reduce the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). While we are truly passionate about our event and would have loved to have seen it take place from 30 April – 3 May, the health of our visitors, event partners and team is our highest priority.
1. Is this event suitable for Under 18’s?
Yes, this concert is available to people of all ages. We do suggest that if the child is under 18 years of age that they are accompanied at all times as there will be large crowds so it is easy to get lost. If your child is very young we do recommend bring ear muffs as it can get very loud.
2. Can I meet the artists?
This year there will be no meet and greets available, however, if you purchase a VIP experience you will have the opportunity to mingle with the artists in the VIP area. Need a ticket? Click here
3. Can children go into The White Rhino Beach Hut?
The White Rhino Beach Hut is a licensed bar, as such the same rules as a licenced venue/premises apply. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
4. Where is the best place to park?
There are plenty of parking options available in surfers paradise. Click here to view a full list of parking and transport options.
5. Where can I get food and beverages?
There are plenty of dining options, including restaurants, bars and cafes to suit a range of tastes. Click here to find out more.
6. Where can I smoke?
Smoking is not permitted in the white rhino beach hut or within 10metres of any live stage. Regular smoking regulations are in place during Surfers Paradise LIVE.
7. Where can I stay in Surfers Paradise so i am close to all the action?
Surfers Paradise has a number of accommodation options to suit a variety of budgets. Click here to find out more and to book your stay in Surfers Paradise.
8. What can I do during the day?
With a jam-packed schedule you might need to create your own itinerary. With live in-venue performances, busking, air guitar competitions and the main headliners you will have ample activities to get you through the day. For the full schedule – Click Here
9. Can I bring my dog along to rock out with me?
We recommend leaving your fur babies at home for this one. With large crowds and loud music it’s not the best environment for animals - feel free to skype so they don’t miss any of the action.
10. Where can I find the schedule of artist times?
You can view the full Surfers Paradise LIVE schedule here
Gold Coast Music Awards
11. How do I get a ticket to Thursday night?
Thursday night of Surfers Paradise LIVE highlight the Gold Coast local music scene through a partnership with the Gold Coast Music Awards. If you’re after a ticket to their VIP event please head to their website https://gcmusicawards.com.au/
12. How do I get into the VIP area?
So you’re ready to take your Surfers Paradise LIVE experience to the next level. To access our private VIP bar and viewing areas you’ll need to purchase one of our VIP Ticket Packages. You can do this via the website – Click Here
13. What's included in a VIP ticket?
A lot! For ease we’ve listed all of your ticket inclusions below:
- Exclusive access to the VIP Areas, including the White Rhino Beach Hut and Front of Stage from 4pm on Friday 1 May and 1pm on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 May
- Exclusive VIP toilets (Yep, because we know how important this is!)
- Exclusive access to watch all the LIVE action on a big screen from within the VIP area
- Exclusive access to a VIP bar where you can also redeem your FREE beverage per night
- Exclusive opportunities to mingle with artists in the VIP area + autograph signings
14. What time can I get into the VIP areas?
The VIP Areas will open from 4pm on Friday 1 May and 1pm on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 May
15. Does the VIP front of stage area go across the entire stage or half?
The VIP front of stage area will go across the entire length of the stage. So if you like being right at the front we suggest getting in early and purchasing a VIP Pass as spots are limited.
16. Can I buy a VIP ticket on the night?
If you suffer from severe FOMO we recommend getting in early to secure your VIP experience before Surfers Paradise LIVE begins. With only limited tickets available per day these tickets are likely to go quickly – Buy your ticket now! If there a few tickets left on the day you’ll be able to grab yourself a last-minute ticket The Hub.
17. What is the difference between a one-day pass and a three-day pass?
The only difference between these ticket packages is the number of days you can access these VIP perks for at Surfers Paradise LIVE. When you redeem your VIP ticket at The Hub you’ll be issued with a wristband. This will specify the specific day or days you can access the VIP areas.
18. How and when will I receive my tickets?
A confirmation email with your ticket will automatically be sent to the email address provided. If you haven’t received your confirmation email within 24 hours please check your junk mail. Please contact email@example.com or (07) 5584 3700 if you still have not received your confirmation email or if you have any further difficulties.
19. What happens if I forget to print my ticket?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! You’re welcome to show your ticket confirmation on your mobile device.
20. How and where do I go on the day to redeem my VIP experience?
On the day you’ll need to bring your confirmation email with your tickets, either printed or on your mobile device, head to the hub to get your wrist band. Then it’s time to kick back and rock out in paradise with your mates.
21. I can no longer attend. Can I get a refund or give this ticket to someone else?
Unfortunately, refunds are not available, however, tickets are transferable. Simply provide your friend with the email containing the ticket confirmation to be redeemed at the hub for a VIP wristband.
Didn't get your answer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 5584 3700